[PD] fftw

Michael Iber music at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 26 13:07:44 CEST 2002

Hello Thomas, Scott and list,

I would like to build an external, which is a combination of the Native
Instruments Spectral Delay and a trigger mechanism in the analysis stage
(depending on amplitude) for single bins. I tried to build it with the
objects available for PD, but although limiting it to only 200 bins, it
couldn't be anything serious to use. Since as far as I know the Spectral
Delay is build on the FFTW-algorithm (using the full spectrum), which seems
to be the fastest freely available, I would like to use it for my external to.
Thanks for your help
Michael

Michael Iber

http://www.iberspace.de