[PD] i-cube to pd

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Fri Nov 8 17:08:23 CET 2002

Hi!
To use i-cube on a pc you should use it in stand-alone mode.
This means no direct reading of i-cube values inside pd through objects.
Instead you need to configure your i-cube to send predefined control
change messages and catch those in PD.
To configure you i-cube you should have a pc application and transmit your
settings via midi into I-cube (download on infusion systems site).
In PD you use ctlin object.
hope this helps.

Ivan