[PD] pd as a vst instrument plugin, now also looking or vst1.0.zip

mark mark at junklight.com
Sat Nov 9 19:51:05 CET 2002

It occurs to me that there is another option and that is
 rewire - the steinberg/propellerheads technology for connecting
rebirth (and presumably reason) to Cubase.

I don't know anything about it development wise  or even if there is
an SDK but it would allow you to run PD standalone and connect it
right into Cubase. I assume it doesn't work with non steinberg sequencers.

cheers

mark