[PD] Keyboard input upon startup

Steven Kruyswijk steven at student-kmt.hku.nl
Wed Nov 13 11:46:54 CET 2002

Hi all,

I have a little problem with keyboard input; it only seems to work when the window containing the "key" object is selected/active. Unfortunately, upon startup of my pd patch, the windows command line window is always the active window, so the user first needs to click the patch window to have keyboard input. As my patch is meant to be used by blind users, it would be great if they didn't have to Alt-Tab to that window.

Does anyone know about a method to let a specific patch window be automatically active upon startup? Some command line option maybe?

Thanks alot,
Steven Kruyswijk