[PD] Feature suggestion: pd non-realtime

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 14 17:38:42 CET 2002

... aah, nobody answered because it's such an important question...  I'm
planning to add ANOTHER flag, like -nosound, but also disabling waiting for
the system clock (as Pd now does.)  At the same time I want to introduce
the modifications needed to allow Pd patches as VST plugins.  As it looks
right now that should appear in 0.37 (i.e., I don't want to break 0.36
open now that it mostly works..)

cheers
Miller