[PD] OS X? Tcl? Pd?

Ryan Gallagher ryanpg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 22:43:06 CET 2002

Howdy,

An annoying issue seems to be presenting itself rather
often in my experience.  When opening large (I mean
the windows are large) patches (and some random small
ones), the tool bar is hidden behind the OS X toolbar.
 Thus I'm unable to close, resize or move the window.
At other times a patch extends beyond the frame of my
screen.  I'm unable to reach the corners or resize the
window.  This often forces me to quit the app and
prevents me from opening certain patches as the
minimize/maximize buttons don't...

OSX?
Tcl?
Pd?