[PD] dynamic creation of receive syms in bang

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Nov 14 22:57:32 CET 2002

Hi,

thanks for the help. I already found the error. At the end of the
sending and object creating message there was a missing -1 which
obviously caused the patcher to ignore the fields for the send and
receive target.

Anybody with some knowledge about the incorporation of bitmap pictures
or the conversion of movies to mpeg2?

--
Orm