[PD] Horizontal Dial in 0.35 test 5 problem?

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Fri Nov 15 06:40:09 CET 2002

Hi Miller,

They weren't connected actually.  I had a send symbol = "1-VUselect" defined
in the GUI-options.

Then in an abstraction called [inMOTU 1] I was receiving the signal with
$1-VUselect.  ("1" being a creation argument)

However, after further analysis of the problem...I realize that the problem
is NOT that the connections fail, but that the object has changed to a
vertical dial and has hidden half of itself underneath one of my VU meters -
making it impossible to click on.

Sorry if my earlier message mislead you - and me, and everyone else reading
this.

Regards,
Dave S