[PD] W32 frontend for PD

Steven Kruyswijk steven at student-kmt.hku.nl
Fri Nov 15 14:07:47 CET 2002

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an easy way to control Pd from a simple Windows
application? The Tieman braille interface that our targetgroup uses (driven
by Supernova software) automatically displays Windows-compliant interface
objects such as dialog boxes; it doesn't seem like there's an easy way to
send messages to it from within Pd directly.

So, what I would like to do is build a simple Windows app that can send and
receive messages to and from Pd, for instance with Visual Basic. Any
pointers on this subject are highly appreciated!

Regards,
Steven Kruyswijk