[PD] W32 frontend for PD

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 15 17:12:54 CET 2002

To talk to Pd's netsend/netreceive from another application, you can start
with the simple programs u_pdsend.c and u_pdreceive.c, and build out
from there any way you wish...

I'm curious what you're up to... are you trying to use Pd to generate a helpful
sound stream for blind computer users?  I've wanted to do that for years...

cheers
Miller