[PD] percolate for linux

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 21 16:15:02 CET 2002

Hi,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> i don't know if it was discussed here before, but i'd like to use the
> percolate externals on a linux machine.
> has anyone been able to compile it?

Olaf Matthes did port some of them to Pd, see
http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/. I did manage to compile
some of these in Linux here, but not all and then I stopped working on
it.

I see one problem with these: Percolate, GGEE and some externals by
Yves D. all port STK to Pd. Maybe there should be a combined effort,
to avoid this duplicate work. In that case, one maybe wants to do a
PerColate without the STK objects?

ciao