[PD] laptop + linux + pd + help

Rama rama at xicnet.com
Wed Nov 27 13:26:03 CET 2002

hi david ! interesting to know Dell laptops are easier than others to
work with debian at least. I'll have to check further about the sound
chip for this machines (inspiron and latitude), but I'd also be
interested to know about that pcmcia for RME. I do not own an RME (I
have a DSP24 and a DSP2000 from Hoontech) but a friend's got one and I
might try it. Any url to check about that pcmcia thing ?

Thanks,
bye.
.rama.