[PD] Order of cabling

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Nov 28 11:30:17 CET 2002

Anyone got an example/help-file that explains the intricacies of how the
order in which you place cables affects the order in which the operation is
done?  I attempted some 'further' maths last night with the standard pd
functions and although I finally got it to work, there were definitely some
very strange things going on, even though I was attempting to control the
ordering/flow with many bangs.  Some things that should have worked didn't
at all, so I ended up backing up and finding another way to do it.... and
another.