[PD] Random without repeating numbers

David N G McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Thu Nov 28 16:27:47 CET 2002

	Maybe I'm missing something here, or it's already been said, but
couldn't you just set up a really simple patch to compare the output of
[random] with its previous output. If new==old then bang the random
again, if new!=old then pass it through.

.
. David McCallum
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/