[PD] Random without repeating numbers

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Nov 30 15:29:05 CET 2002

hi Olaf,

looks like we have both made a mess, because there is another one
in zexy...  Namespaces or not, such proliferation is a bad thing.

Do not know what to do.  Removing cyclone's urn from cyclone would
not be nice either -- it is quite a popular object among the
maxers, and I guess my algo is faster then yours and zexy's.

(Of course, it is barely tested, so might be totally broken, just
like anything in cyclone.  There has been no cyclone-related
feedback yet... quite depressing...)

Krzysztof