[PD] crossfade of complete sample buffer

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Tue Dec 3 18:42:07 CET 2002

Hi Krzysztof,

> Ok, there is no vex documentation -- but I guess there are no vex
> users out there -- just me and a few others here...  The main
> 'vexing' library has not been released yet (wonder if it ever be,
> now we have vasp to play with?).

Hmmm, possibly you have better solutions for some of the problem that i
encountered....

How did you deal with operations on long buffer sizes... are they granular
and how did you solve the retriggering? By clock tick?
I personally like the more script-like command style of your library... i'm
already working how to incorporate that into vasp - most likely i'll do it
via Python, for flexibility.
Also, my library has hardly any functions for synthesis... i'm sure your
SAOL functions are handy for a lot of things.
It would be really great if a PD signal chain could be used for filling
buffers faster then real-time.

best greetings,
Thomas