[PD] FPGA

S.Hirano shirano at nn.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Dec 4 04:14:09 CET 2002

Hello R

Sukandar Kartadinata wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 11:03 PM, Ricardo Climent wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Do you happen to know any PD project involving FPGA Technology?
>

> the gluiph (www.glui.de/proj/gluiph.html) has a small one, but that's
> just for implementing flexible interfaces to sensors, not to do signal
> processing. I have vague plans to put a bigger one on the gluiph2 though.
>
> At CNMAT there's been some research about doing IFFTs in FPGAs to
> implement their additive synthesis stuff, but I don't know of any FPGA
> project for general purpose music-DSP

We have been FPGA synthesizer project for two years.
Our project uses PD as a rapid prototyping software for design FPGA
synthesizer..
You can read the paper from this link.
http://link.springer-ny.com/link/service/series/0558/bibs/2147/21470377.htm

Thanks,

Saburo HIRANO
Kyoto SEIKA univ. school of ART,faculty of design,.
URL http://www.nn.iij4u.or.jp/~shirano/