[PD] pd 0.36 for IRIX o32/n32 and externals

Soren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Fri Dec 6 09:51:54 CET 2002

Hi Miller

I was running the n32 version. The reason it didn't crash was because I
didn't compile with -DDL_OPEN so it never really defined 'makeout'.
Anyway, i recompiled this morning, and it crashed like I guess it is
'supposed to' ;-)

I also made a o32 binary which i have added to the 0.36 package at
http://www.cvmt.dk/~sb/
Externals compile and run with this version.

Is the n32 crash an old problem?

Cheers
Soren