[PD] Syntax (was "Pack Problems")

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Fri Dec 6 12:26:32 CET 2002

Jordan,

You should probably use the "-resize" flag with [soundfiler] too.  The
attached example shows how this could be done.  Otherwise your wav files
will be snipped at the length of the array...which would be BAD unless you
already know ahead of time that all your wav files are exactly the same
size!

Regards,
Dave S