[PD] Gem -0.87 Performance Tuning (disk IO)

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sat Dec 7 17:08:09 CET 2002

Hi Ben,

you might try to convert the image into a movie.
This could be done on Linux with ffmpeg for example.

On the Gem side image loading could be put into a additional
thread to prevent such problems.

Guenter

Music Technology Group - UPF, Barcelona <http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/eng/>
AGNULA - A GNU Linux Audio distribution <www.agnula.org>