[PD] convolution

J. Scott Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 12 03:55:18 CET 2002

	I'm currently using a slider to change locations of the source
sound, but whenever it's changed there's a noticeable click. I'm taking
two convoluted and overlapped-and-added blocks of samples, one convolved
with the old coefficients and one with the new coefficients, and then i
simply crossfade them. I believe this algorithm should work fine, but no
matter what I've tried I keep getting clicks. Is there any sort of
limitation of Pd that I might be overlooking? Thanks,

                   Scott

	"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981