[PD] Re: Pd Termina hijack?

Adam Lindsay atl at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 00:41:48 CET 2002

Hmmm...

My first suspicion is that you might have changed a default
somewhere--your default terminal is launching pd instead of your shell.
It's a fun trick to use with a specific terminal setting, but annoying
as a default.

Look at the menu Terminal -> Preferences...
Does the first option say, "When creating a new Terminal window...
Execute the default login shell"? It should be selected. A weaker
possibility is that you're opening a saved .term file when you
shouldn't.

If those don't work, feel free to email me off-list.

adam