[PD] Anybody still interested in pd-scheme?

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Dec 30 21:34:24 CET 2002

Hi Larry,

well, I'm not really using it anymore although I find extensibility
through scheme *very* useful. It's more that I don't like to fool
around with too many interpreters and siod definitely wouldn't be my
first choice as it is not maintained anymore. Did you think about some
integration with guile? I guess that way maybe the full functionality
of common music could be available from within pd and vice
versa. Right now I'm interfacing using files or a combination of
netsend/netreceive and named pipes but I could imagine a somewhat
tighter integration.

Any thoughts?

--
Orm

Am Sonntag, den 29. Dezember 2002 um 21:40:39 Uhr (-0500) schrieb
Larry Troxler: