[PD] pure-data.org

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Mon Dec 30 22:08:07 CET 2002

Me.

Or you can report the links as broken using the web interface.

I want to replace pure-data.org with a simpler bulletin board system
that just reports news and gives users forums to type at, and doesn't
maintain any sort of database of links to pure data externals. I think
there are better mechanisms for cataloging the externals than what
pure-data.org has, namely the pure data base and CVS repository at
sf.net. At the same time as I write this, I have a huge amount of work
in front of me, so I don't know when I'll get to implement my
pure-data.org ideas. :(  But, if some long term strategy of yours
depends on the downloads section of pure-data.org for some strange
reason, please know that it may go away in 2003.

(jfm3)

P.S. If you want to do serious work on pure-data.org's links section,
let me know and I'll give you privileged access.