[PD] problems installing GEM 0.88-1 on linux...

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Mon Jan 6 20:50:31 CET 2003

Hello Marcell,

YUV does not work under linux so you need to remove the yuv target from the makefile after you do the ./configure. I don't have a linux machine handy so I can't check how I removed the YUV references but I had to do it two places, near the top of the makefile.

Hope that helps.

When did 0.88 come out!?!! I did not hear of it!!!
I had trouble using video clips under the gemCVS version, let me know if you have the same problem.

Good luck!
Ben