[PD] 2 things

martin pi pi at attacksyour.net
Tue Jan 7 02:23:59 CET 2003

hi,

first of all i've made a 'concept implementation'
of GEM based on the SDL lib (since i met the freej
programmer some days ago and we were talking about
possible interaction) - works yet is terribly
unfinished (no events etc. yet got rid of X
programming, fullscreen mode works but not
available in last build). anyone interested in
that? please send me a mail. only affects linux in
the moment.

second thing:

is anyone in helsinki in the moment? i am here
until 10th - would be nice to meet people from the
list.

pi

       		martin pi

       		http://attacksyour.net/pi