[PD] F10 in Tk?

David McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue Jan 7 22:58:23 CET 2003

         I've found that whenever I press F10 Pd would behave as if I
pressed ALT (I'm using XP) and would select that top-left box that's on all
windows (I don't know what it's called). I assume this has something to do
with Tk, but I don't really know.

         I found this out when I was playing around with Keyname and
non-printing characters. What it essentially does is make your patch
unresponsive to further non-printing keystrokes until you either press a
printed key or click the patch with your mouse. Kind of annoying when you
want to use function keys as controls...

         Has anyone else experienced this? Can/should this be fixed, or
should I just avoid F10 from now on?

David

.
. David McCallum