[PD] Playing audio files problem

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Jan 11 01:34:20 CET 2003

this is a problem, i mentioned earlier on this list but i think there is no
solution yet.
if you have files which contain additional data (copyright, comments, etc.)
this information is not filtered/bypassed correctly. try to save the
wavefiles without that information (for example if you use soundforge (win),
or a similar wave editor).
marius.