[PD] some basic questions

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 18 18:18:13 CET 2003

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Thomas Grill wrote:

> 4) i think to recall vaguely that there has been a project featuring a
> tcl/tk-less pd patcher system (i think with GTK). If this is true,
> does that still reside somewhere?

The Karma project by Christian Klippel (aka mamalala). It uses the
Trolltech LibQt 3.0 gui toolkit; the plan is to make a GUI independent of
the engine (pd or jmax), but for now I believe he concentrates on the jMax
side of things. I don't know how far he got by now though. AFAIK he's
trying to clone the jMax GUI minus the sluggishness and bugs.