[PD] Importing mail list patches?

david moss monokinetic at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 21:46:07 CET 2003

Hi pd amigos!
Well I'm slowly starting to make progress with my
pd/gem toys, thanks to miller et al I am spending many
hours infront of the computer :-)

I have a quick question for those who are a bit more
experienced with pd.

I found a few example pd patches in the mail list
archive in what looks like a raw text format, similar
to when a max patch is saved as text. I copy and
pasted the text into notepad (working on windoze
currently!) and  I saved this file with the extension
*.pd. Unfortunately when I try to open them in pd the
file selector doesnt show them.

Is there some kind of import button and if not any
ideas how I can load the patches?

Kind Regards

dave mK