[PD] PD on Ipaq linux (Familiar)

Martin Dupras martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Jan 20 22:49:33 CET 2003

Hi,

After much struggling I have managed to install Familiar on my Ipaq
h3970, with the intention of running pd on it.

I found a build from Gige on ftp://xdv.org/pub/gige/iPaq/ from April
2002. Unfortunately it doesn't untar very well. I have tried on a few
different machines, and I get errors about "obsolescent base-64
headers".

1)       Has anyone been successful in using that tar file and get pd to
run on Familiar?

2)       is there any more recent build? Is anyone planning one? Is
there any interest for this, other than from me?

Thanks!

- martin