[PD] iemlib or knob for PD-0.36 for win32

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jan 23 11:35:20 CET 2003

Hi,
Frank Barknecht schrieb:
> But I found, that knob doesn't work with Pd-0.36 anymore, at least it
> doesn't compile. I did fix this, but the source code is on my box at home,
> which I cannot reach before sunday unfortunatly.

Ok, I rememberedi now, that I burned a CD with all my stuff to have it
handy for Prutal Druth and on it I found the new knob.c

It has - as far as I can see - only one little change. I commented out this
short function in knob.c:

 /*
 static void knob_list(t_knob *x, t_symbol *s, int ac, t_atom *av)
 {
 }
 */

Then it compiles, and I didn't find any strange behaviour. I don't know,
what this function did anyway ;)

ciao
--
Frank Barknecht