[PD] Bus Error on Mac OS X on quiting PD

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Sun Jan 26 18:37:20 CET 2003

Hello Michael,

Because PD is a tcl/tk application it has a "wish" (the tcl/tk interpreter) menu which goes to the top of the MAC screen as a normal Mac application. Now this is the menu ONLY for the interpreter, it does not know anything about PD running. To exit PD you need to use the menu on the top of the PD window itself, looks like a drop down box.. "file" -> "quit"

For the OSX developers will this wish dependance disapear so that only the PD menus are available?

Ben