[PD] Pd and jack (again)

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Mon Jan 27 15:10:08 CET 2003

Sorry if I have overlooked anything. But I have
browsed this mailing list and the development list,
and the jack mailing list, and various home-pages.

And I am confused about what patch and which version
of pd to use if I want to jackify pd.

I would prefer a callback based version, like the
jack_0_35_0_cb branch version in the pure-data cvs.
Is this one okey, or is there a newer one?

And, big question, how do I download it without
taking each file manually? I dont know enough about
cvs.

The reason for wanting a callback based patch is
because I'm planning to make a general jack port
external.
And it wont work very good with a non-callback
based patch, I think.

Is there such an external allready by the way?