[PD] Universal Makefile for PD

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue Jan 28 01:15:00 CET 2003

Hello again Michael!

I think the Makefile that comes with the chaos externals pretty well covers non-audio externals for all supported platforms. (I've not looked at it in a while, I think I left in the IRIX stuff) For audio externals I'm not quite sure...

In terms of options I'm not sure if I could help you out either, They are just scripts that automate building, so the compile link etc.. I suppose there are any number of options, in terms of ordering, optimization etc.. basically all the same options you have compiling and linking on command line...

Does that answer your question?

B.