[PD] PeRColate problems

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Jan 28 10:33:13 CET 2003

Hi Steven,

I guess this is because of the capital letters in the name PeRCoalte. On
Windows the libraray file is called PeRColate.dll but the setup routine in
the library is setup_percolate().
For the next version I'll add a second setup routione with capital letters
as well. Then it should work with both spellings.

In the meantime you could try to replace line 77 of  percolate.c

    percolate_class = class_new(gensym("PeRColate"),
(t_newmethod)percolate_new, 0,

with

    percolate_class = class_new(gensym("percolate"),
(t_newmethod)percolate_new, 0,

and start Pd with -lib percolate (so no capital letters).

Olaf