[PD] Vradio/Hradio prob

Alex from Idoia alex at idoia.com
Tue Jan 28 11:14:28 CET 2003

Hello,
It seems that the send/receive object does not want to send/receive in
my version 0.36 of pd on Mac osX tough I haven' t got any problems with
the other objects. I tried to make them send/receive to/from a number
box, a bang and other h and vradios but none of them worked. is it a
bug ?
I take advantage to ask a question: I have a signal that contains
different part of silence(no sound at all) I would like to create a
kind of filter that detect those moment of silence and use them to
trigger some other actions. Any idea ?
Thanks.