[PD] CVS build dir darwin makefile

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jan 28 17:16:19 CET 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, david casal wrote:
> hey again:
>
> in build/README.txt, it says just to cd to your platform dir and type
> make...for darwin, this gives:
>
> make: *** No rule to make target 'choice.pd_linux', needed by 'pd_linux'.
> Stop.
>
> Is this really meant to be a 'build all externals in the cvs tree'
> makefile? do I just change the target (and to what) ?

Its meant to be a build all externals except some (zexy,osc,flext).
Then I think, this really only works on linux. (unless we have
an anonymous contributor that updated the build system without
my knowledge).
It would be great if someone could contribute build support for darwin and
windows.

solved the permission problem ?

Greetings,

Guenter