[PD] Mac OS X and the -rt switch

delire delire at selectparks.net
Fri Jan 31 04:09:32 CET 2003

lol that's funny.. i think there's an 'enable root' [or similar] function that mac kindly supplies.. then from there you can change the privedges available to you as <user> from the term, which i would seriously advise doing.. in this way you won't accidently *totally destroy* your system during day-to-day operations as <user>. eg with a typo like 'rm -fr /' [don't try that] . .

apple are a weird bunch ;)

julian oliver

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:26:59 +0100