[PD] iemlib and pd 0.36

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Feb 1 23:14:42 CET 2003

Hallo,
anton hat gesagt: // anton wrote:

> I would like to know if iemlib works with the latest pd. I use pd 0.36 devel
> from cvs. I don't know if using the devel branch is the best think to do but
> I need the jack support.

Then devel_0_36 is an okay option, IMO.

> At the iemlib download page there is no mention of iemlib for pd 0.36.
> I actually tried to install iemlib following the instructions and my pd
> instalation was unusable afterwards.

Make sure, that you don't install iemgui, i.e. the sliders and toggles
in IEMLIB. They are obsolete and not compatible with newer Pd.
Appropriate versions are already included. Other than that, iemlib
works just fine and is still one of my favourite external collections,
after all those years.

Only mp3play~ seems to have trouble with some newer mp3's. Anyone has
an idea what might be the reason or how to fix it?

ciao