[PD] Are these MAX objects available in PD?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Feb 4 16:06:21 CET 2003

hi,

seq will be available in the 'official' cyclone's beta, due in a
month or so,

clocker will not be there -- setclock handling is postponed until
cyclone 0.2 (if there is to be such a thing...).  In case you do
not need setclock feature, make a simple abstraction around metro.

GSwitch is unlikely to be there (use switch with a toggle)

Krzysztof