[PD] Presets in 1.poly.synth.pd

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 6 01:16:58 CET 2003

Oops, the "2pc" parameter itself isn't working.  The abtraction should be,
"numset 2pc x" ("x" names the preset parameter field, which must agree
with the "preset" objects.)  So make a "numset lfa x", store to a preset
and enjoy.  I'll fix my copy for the next release...

No limit to the number of args to "pack" etc, except that you'll go insane
after about 30.

cheers
Miller