[PD] pd on xbox-linux

delire delire at selectparks.net
Thu Feb 6 15:55:31 CET 2003

it is a good linux box. audio card is comparable to a slightly disabled sblive [though pumped for M$ EAX]. though as johannes notes, an external usb snd-card is the way to go. take the case off and you have a rackmountable 733+MHZ dvd playing PC with a great GL capable [GEM] card [once i can get hw accelleration wking] +whatever hdd for $EU200. seems to be a 64mb ram limit [unless happy about soldering in new ram] and haven't worked out the tvout to vga thing yet.

julian

checking linux for ps2 when they get around to sending me the dev kit.

julian

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 01:14:52 +0100 (MET)