[PD] remote pd-gui

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 9 20:19:11 CET 2003

Sorry, no way to override the "5400" (there ought to be one!)... also,
you'l have a surprise when oyu run "open" and "save" dialogs: they see
files on the GUI machine but Pd will then try to read or write on the other
one!

I've used this feature only once so far.  It might turn out to be useful for
running Pd on PDAs and such.

cheers
Miller