[PD] mechanism to process many input/output files automatically

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Tue Feb 11 13:26:51 CET 2003

I read:
> fiddle
> patch could be organized and accessed by some batch files? i mean, i
> need to
> test 600+ wave files and store the output in a readable manner.
> obviously this
> should be done by machine automatically rather than running my patch
> mannually.

1) generate a textfile with a list of your soundfiles
   (like  find ./ -name "*wav" > wavlist.txt)
2) use loadbang to automatically load the file into another texfile object
3) make your patch work through the list automatically
4) start pd with your patch file as an arg (maybe even -nogui)

HTH

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)