[PD] Wanted: RME Hammerfall experiences and questions.

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Tue Feb 11 14:49:43 CET 2003

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, guenter geiger wrote:

> Hi Winfried,
>
> I am currently trying to fix pd's ALSA code to be able to use the
> Hammerfall directly (the  old cards are out of stock, the new ones
> are only supported by the ALSA snd-hdsp module).
>
> You can imagine that I have a hard time doing this (purely psychological
> ..) :)
>
> Anyhow, I hope we have a low-latency solution for the new cards soon.
> I have checked in the code in CVS, so if there is a helpful soul out
> there, ...
> (The code doesn't work yet, and I have no idea why...)

As a matter of coinsidence, I am just now sitting here trying to get PD
to work with the new hammerfall card. And I would like to get it working,
and of course I appreciate your work on making it work directly with alsa.
But I need to make it work _right now_. So, why did you remove the jack
code? How do I get it back? Can someone send me the pd_devel036 cvs branch
before Gunter changed it two hours ago?