[PD] compiling CVS externals in os x

david casal D.Casal at uea.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 14:58:16 CET 2003

Hi all,

I keep getting:

In file included from /usr/include/math.h:24,
                 from bangfilt.c:5:
/usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h:228: warning: declaration of `exp'
shadows a global declaration

and:

In file included from /usr/include/math.h:24,
                 from rhythm_ioi_histogram.c:22:
/usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h:228: warning: declaration of `exp'
shadows a global declaration
/usr/include/architecture/ppc/math.h:214: warning: shadowed declaration is
here

the two above are (respectively) from trying to compile all externals from
a tweaked makefile in the build/darwin dir, and from trying to compile
rhythm_estimator.

since I had success in compiling ann.pd_darwin using chaos's makefile, I
thought I'd venture into more dangerous territory. Obviously foolish of
me.

(all I wanted was to compile cxc/counter, but it -would- indeed be nice to
crack compiling all externals on darwin from cvs)

Any thoughts, anyone?

david casal                   --0+
    ---
d.casal at uea.ac.uk             --9+