[PD] PD usability

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Wed Feb 12 21:36:56 CET 2003

Well, to me that sounds a bit too much like "on a mission". Why does "the
word" PD have to be spreaded to a larger audience?
Isn't it rather the wish for a perfect system for one's own needs, be it
this or that one?
I'm also my conviction that a really good performance system can't be
designed by a developer doing it for the "user" - it can only be done by
someone who is using it on a daily basis.