[PD] PD usability

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Wed Feb 12 23:59:37 CET 2003

David McCallum made a zip (for windows) of Pd and a bunch of externals and
patches. i don't really like the idea to have everything installed for me,
but for some art students / pc users it could be a good start (for me, it's
more a reference of available dll).

quote from his website :
pdlauncher 24/01/2003
It takes a bit of tweaking to get Pd to work properly. Since I've done a
fair bit of work on this I thought I'd share it with everyone. This is a
huge collection of windows externals and a .bat file to execute Pd with all
the externals loaded. Beware, this is kinda large (14MB). (actually it's
28MB).

can you find it here :
http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/html/misc/downloads.html

patrick