[PD] toronto pd conference

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Thu Feb 13 03:23:53 CET 2003

hey,

i'm just starting to formulize an idea for a Toronto Canada based PD
conference.  I was thinking 2 or 3 days over a weekend in the early summer.
we'd have performances, workshops, lectures, and most importantly, parties.
i thought it would be a good way to develope the canadian user community.

there are no actual plans yet, but i thought i'd throw the idea out and see
who would be interested in coming, and if they would want to run a workshop
or something like that.  so, if anybody's intersted in any way send me an
email and let me know. . the more people that will come the easier it will
be to make this happen.  i've seen announcements for events like this all
over europe, i think it's our turn.

anyway, i hope to hear from all you canadian pd-ers in the near toronto area
(i'm including montreal in this) or anybody else that would consider coming.

matt.
ekran.org